When people choose to upgrade their smile, getting treated with All-On-4® dental implants can make sense for many reasons. Getting treated with All-On-4® dental implants in Port St. Lucie, FL, will allow patients to feel better about the way they present themselves in social situations. Plus, this type of full arch procedure can restore the health of the patients jawbone and gums.
But how do people know if they are a good candidate for this advanced and life-improving procedure? Continue reading to learn about what makes people candidates for All-On-4 dental implants.
Who Is A Candidate For All-On-4 Dental Implants In Port St. Lucie, FL?
If people only have one or two missing teeth and no other tooth problems, then they will probably want a different type of dental implant like a single dental implant or implant supported dentures. However, when people have the following dental problems, they are considered candidates for All-On-4 dental implants.
- Have a full arch of missing teeth in at least one of the arches.
- Missing most teeth in at least one of the arches.
- Have missing teeth in at least one arch and the remaining teeth cannot be saved.
- Are frustrated by the limitations of traditional dentures.
- They have enough jawbone density to support All-On-4 dental implants.
When people become candidates for All-On-4 dental implants, they can look forward to restoring the look, health, and function of their smile.
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Benefit The Candidates?
Why live without teeth or with the annoyances, discomfort, and embarrassment of unreliable tooth replacement options like traditional dentures? All-On-4 dental implants are designed to be permanent, meaning patients get lasting full arch results. Even if patients need additional treatments like bone grafting or tooth extractions, they can get those treatments done before their All-On-4 procedure begins.
Specifically, a few of the benefits that come from getting treated with All-On-4 dental implants include:
- Restores 99% of the patients biting and chewing forces.
- Gives patients a complete and natural looking new smile they are confident in.
- Prevents the patient’s jawbone from weakening and resorbing.
- Won’t need future dental treatments related to damaged or hopeless teeth
See Us Now So We Can Determine Your All-On-4 Dental Implant Candidacy
When people have a full arch of missing teeth, or severely damaged teeth that need to be replaced, then they may be candidates for All-On-4 dental implants. With All-On-4 dental implants, patients will be able to eat the foods the love, smile with confidence, and speak without having to worry about their new teeth falling out or causing them discomfort.