Full mouth dental implants are a full arch tooth replacement option that uses four or more dental implants to secure a restorative prosthesis. At a skilled and trusted doctor’s office, people can get a zirconia fixed bridge attached to their full mouth dental implants in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Interested in learning more about why people should have a zirconia fixed bridge attached to their full mouth dental implants? Continue reading to find out more about why people should attach a zirconia fixed bridge to their full mouth dental implants.
Why Should A Zirconia Fixed Bridge Be Attached To My Full Mouth Dental Implants In Port St. Lucie, FL?
Full mouth dental implants have a prosthesis made from acrylic or zirconia material. While both types of prostheses are made to aesthetically enhance and restore dental functionality to the patients smile, zirconia fixed bridges can give patients long-lasting results.
Made from a single block of zirconia — a material that has the strength of titanium yet gives patients natural looking and feeling new teeth — a zirconia fixed bridge is made to restore the look, function, and health of the patient’s smile. A zirconia fixed bridge is able to resist odors, stains, and buildup from plaque and tartar. As long as patients maintain oral hygiene for their zirconia fixed bridges, they can expect them to last for years without looking dull or fracturing.
The following are the specific reasons why a zirconia fixed bridge should be attached to full mouth dental implants:
- Are difficult to crack or break.
- Look like natural teeth — so no one can tell patients have full mouth dental implants.
- They can be used with any full mouth dental implant system.
- Restores nearly all of people’s biting and chewing capabilities.
- Feels natural and smooth against the patient’s inner cheeks, inner lips, and tongue.
- Are custom-made for each patient’s specific smile.
- The color, shape, and size of the zirconia fixed bridge is custom designed.
- Does not require any special maintenance or at-home care.
- Is a proven and reliable full arch tooth replacement option.
See Us Now So We Can Restore Your Smile With Full Mouth Dental Implants
When we skillfully attach a personalized zirconia fixed bridge to your full mouth dental implants, we restore the look, function, and health of your smile. Don’t hesitate to improve your smile with us. Get in contact with Dr. Alex Planes, and our exceptional team at our Implants4All office to schedule an appointment today!